We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Excel Man can be refunded within 2 days. For some specified reasons, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please mail us for the same.
Our 2-day policy
While our 2-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk-free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 2 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of any of our Policies.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
No refunds if transaction do not qualify
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, no refund will be granted.